Friday, May 18, 2018

[enter-talk] WHY ARE THESE THINGS ABOUT JB'S PERSONALITY NOT COMING TO THE SURFACE????



fan: I'll meet you in Europe! I love you!
JB: Thank you~ It must be hard (to study Korean) find strength!


fan: What circumstance/situation gets stuck in your mind (from fans)?
JB: Even when we're not there, you guys are taking care of us

If I didn't make a click bait title, you guys won't click in this article rightㅋㅋㅋ

You guys won't hear me out right??
You think that just based from a list of "aftermaths", feelings, vibe, etc. it tells everything about him? That hate post was almost like a diary ㅋㅋㅋ

He said that Korean is hard so he's studying English right now, 
Nowadays, even on Vapp, he would always try to answer the I-fans with English

fan: The concert was seriously the best TT TT The choreography was also the best TT TT The production too TT TT You must've made a lot of money 
JB: As long as everyone enjoyed themselves


fan: I always think about Jaebum liking to do music, and you don't take it as a joke. Seriously I see you as an artist... I love you.. I love you so much.. <3
JB: Ah... I would just say that I enjoy it hehe I like music, but most of all, it's fun and I feel proud. I'll keep doing it from now

fan: I really didn't want to go home on the last day after the encore. Did you hear the Agase's fanchant??? TT TT We enjoyed ourselves too TT TT
JB: I heard it kekeke it was amazing

JB: It's not because I'm bored, but it's been a while, so I wanted to use this time to have a chat

Whenever he has nothing to do, he always spends his days leaving comments?
No matter how much you hate him, the fans like the way he jokes with them in the commentsㅋㅋ





And this was the gif that became problematic. 
It was raining, but the fans didn't have umbrellas so he laid his jacket on them 
And did you really want to cut that gif to show only half of it?


He doesn't want to disappoint the fans so he came down the stage like that


(Thanking the fans for always giving him strength and helping him)

Please read this yourself 

And those people who left the fandom because of the controversy, good riddance. 
Thank you for screwing off. But do it quietly. 
Anyways, JB's real fans would never quit him over a post like that ^^

post response:
[+751][-141]
original post: here

맠맠 |2018.05.18 03:11 신고하기
He doesn't take for granted the comments made by the fans, so he always comes and leaves comments for them? If you're a GOT7 fan, you would know that this is the way you'll be treated. You'll hear things like 'thank you' every day... In the 90 times he said thanks, he said it jokingly maybe 10 times and that person took those times to turn it against him and start a with hunt
243
14

Defjb |2018.05.18 03:33 신고하기
That guy just has too much consideration. That girl wasn't in a good shape, but he went all the way to meet her ♡♡♡
226
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 03:03 신고하기
People just want to spend their time doing wrong, cut down the facts and incite others to join them ㅋㅋㅋ I seriously get creeped out by all those antis
210
10

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 03:40 신고하기
Seriously people who like JB would know what type of kid he is. Personality controversy? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ GOT7 are the people who stresses on the importance of personality the most ㅠㅠ This was something that's been well known since forever. They just do it by showing it through their actions and this is sufficient. I've been a fan for 4 years and this was the sight I had from him since the beginning. This was him drawing a heart on the window for the fans who were waiting for him outside
81
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 03:11 신고하기
Goosebumps over fake fans who write posts to diss him like that
80
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.05.18 06:59 신고하기
That's on the same day he was called for being a hannam ^^
78
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com