Friday, January 6, 2017

[teen stories] CRAZY, THE PARK-BOGUM-LOOK ALIKE IS SUING US

Yesterday's post:  here

t/n: He posted on his facebook with screen captures of the PANN post from yesterday:
"I went through all the comments, screenshot everything and took the links.  I'm preparing the complaints one by one. Tomorrow, I'm heading to the police and my lawyer to find a civil affair detective who can sue all these people. I wonder if those people who see this post will apologize.."



writing stuff like :"There's no use erasing your comments now ~because I have your IP, unless you send me an apology through Facebook message before I sleep today~~"
"To be honest, I'll acknowledge, I liked Park Bogum ever since I was in first grade because he was handsome, so I tried to look like him. I've never thought that this was weird."
"Yeah, don't be at peace, I just read everything and I will show that you messed with the wrong person... Especially you *inserts comment*"

post response:
[+652][-38]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 10:40 신고하기
The process of applying for a complaint and getting certified as a complaint is not as easy as he thinks, and when you search him up on the internet, he f*cking gets the same treatment everywhere, is he doing to sue everyone of them?
431
45

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 11:29 신고하기
Although it's possible that the authority agree on the complaint but won't you get freaking embarrassed explaining "I got sworn at because I look like Park Bogum"?
393
14

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 10:22 신고하기
You can sue us, but it won't necessarily be framed as "defamation"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋhis case is too weak
383
32

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 12:17 신고하기
I wonder how is he going to report Park Bogum...ㅋ
181
16

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 11:55 신고하기
Aigo Gonho-yah you know celebrities sue because they have thousands of haters, but you're deciding to sue only for 500 comments?
167
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.01.06 13:11 신고하기
Look at him rejoicing over comments saying he looks like Park Bogum, but as soon as someone says he doesn't look like him, he wants to sue us.. I can understand why he doesn't like the hate comments, but do you think that Park Bogum will like seeing you acting like him everyday ㅋㅋㅋ Do you think Park Bogum's fans will enjoy seeing you mention him everyday without valid reason like thatㅠㅠ
131
2


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com