Friday, July 21, 2017

[enter-talk] JUNG CHAEYEON'S GAP BETWEEN BEING ON DRAMA SET VS REAL LIFE

Have you guys notice how refined and luxurious Jung Chaeyeon looks like recently?

The coordi is slowly getting a hang of Jung Chaeyeon's styling
I feel like her coordi is trying to turn her from an innocent to elegant image


Seriously, she doesn't look 21 y.o.
She's younger than OP but I want to call her unnie


But on the drama set, she has that first love image!
That's closer to her image during her IOI days right??!




Wow... When I saw this, I thought that she was an angel
Seriously, I got goosebumps because I found her so pretty...


She suits both innocent and elegant image...
Seeing the gap between these two hurts my heart...


Anyways, no matter what concept she chooses, Jung Chaeyeon is pretty


post response:
[+105][-54]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 11:13 신고하기
When I saw Jung Chaeyeon's acting, I found it just whatever at first but when she shed tears and was acting panicked on yesterday's episode, I was surprised to see than an idol was able to convey such emotions. And I was even more surprised learning that it was first sceneㅋㅋㅋ I've never watched her in 'Drinking Solo' so I don't know about her acting back then, but if she fixes her pronunciation a bit, I think that she can become a big actress 
37
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 22:39 신고하기
Chaeyeon-ah, please never do jaw surgery!!! You are so pretty right now!
32
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 12:04 신고하기
When I see Chaeyeon, I can see that both her colleagues and sunbaes adore her. Her actions are always pretty so she's likeable
30
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 23:06 신고하기
Jung Chaeyeon's dream was originally to be an actressㅜㅜㅜ Despite her busy schedule, she acted well in Drinking Solo and this time, I find that her acting is good too... She's kind, pretty and sincere.... she's such a fraud.. I'm sure that she'll do well!!
18
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 21:31 신고하기
Wow she's seriously pretty. When she's promoting as an idol, she's like a born-idol and when she's promoting as an actress, she gives off the actress vibes. She's amazing 
11
1

ㅇㅇ |2017.07.21 20:29 신고하기
She looks like a cold beauty but she's warm towards kids. She's the bestㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
9
1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com