Sunday, January 1, 2017

[naver] 'MUDO' KWANGHEE X GAEKO 'YOUR NIGHT'.. FIRST IN THE DIGITAL CHARTS GUST+STRONG


For those who are lost, Mudo did a challenge with hip hoppers and then had to write a song in relation to history, therefore 'Hip hop x History'. Kwanghee was paired with Gaeko and Oh Hyuk. All the Mudo casts had to rap in their song.
post response: +1,424
original post: here


1. [+13,598, -75]
Gaeko's song is so well made.... I got goosebumps as soon as I heard it

2. [+8,876, -129]
Gaeko destroyed SMTM
> Huh? But Song Mino was dope 

3. [+7,975, -83]
Gaeko's the top..

4. [+7,246, -85]
Oh Hyuk's voice....b

5. [+6,495, -87]
Gaeko's voice alone was dominating the audience~ the performance was just an extra~!

6. [+2,311, -38]
I listened to the song and I think that I teared up. A country like ours was raised to life just to be ruined by Park Geunhye and Choi Soonshil. I will definitely never forgive them

7. [+1,910, -23]
Gaeko standing quietly there tidied it...

8. [+1,849, -17]
Gaeko's rapping class + Oh Hyuk's emotions

Listen to the MASTERPIECE here <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com