Friday, December 2, 2016

[instiz] PRODUCE101 RELEASED THEIR TEASER FOR SEASON 2






post response: +7

original post: here

1. "Fair voting"....?I remember they had so many issues with being fair... And this ad kinda reminds me of something else I can't pinpoint...
 > It looks like Iphone's ad parody~~

2. Hul so it's really happeningㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. My friend will be there, I hope she'll do well

4. I really don't want to watch it, but I know that as soon as it starts, I will be religiously following it

5. There are so many young kids who will appear on it, I hope no one will get too hurt. Just looking at IOI, I don't think I can live the life they had

6. I was wondering whether it was Iphone or Nike advertising that they were trying to parody

7. Wow they're starting alreadyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

8. The teaser is well made

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com