Thursday, December 29, 2016

[instiz] KBS GAYO FESTIVAL MISC 2 (FT. INFINITE, WOOSHIN, SHINEE PLAGIARISM

[instiz] INFINITE REACTION TO "BE MINE" COVER STAGE










They stood up to applaud and kept giving thumbs ups



post response: +90

original post: here

1. The cover was really good, but I feel like only Infinite suits "Be mine" vocal wise ㅋㅋㅋ

2. Thank you, seriously when I saw that I was so emotionalㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The cover was perfect boooh ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. It was jjang cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ They performed Be mine with a different color to it, so it as very good

4. Since they danced well, it was good

5. If only they did the dance break well, it was a shame.. But it was still goodㅠㅠㅠ

[instiz] UP10TION WOOSHIN ON HIS WAY TO THE GAYO FESTIVAL









post response: +5

original post: here

1. Aigoo... I'm so sad

2. His expressions are so bad, he looks so out of itㅠㅠㅠ He must be so sad inside..

3. Looks like he lost some weight..

4. He lost weight... Please find strength ㅠㅠ

5. I can't look at these pictures, just reading his name makes my heart hurtㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[instiz] YESTERDAY'S KBS GAYO FESTIVAL STAGE PLAGIARISM

Shinee's stage in 2015 (t/n: not sure if it's a typo :s)




Kinki Kids stage in 2011


KBS is making a fuss again

original post: here

1. When I was watching Shinee's stage I went "OHHH!!!THIS IS AMAZING OHHH!!" ... But you're telling me this was plagiarized...

2. Similar

3. Wow the last one where it explodes is too similar..

4. This was so well made... so it was plagiarized after all.. Still the 2011 one was better

5. Please stop plagiarizingㅠㅠㅠ every time I read about plagiarism my heart hurts




0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com