Wednesday, November 9, 2016

[PC stories] WHY CAN'T I LIKE HIM?

Image result for let me love you anime gif

Age: 21

There's a guy who has been asking me out for 8 years. We went to same middle school so he started saying that he likes me since we were in middle school. He was so nice to me even though I was such an ugly duckling. He always wanted to help me for everything. He was still saying that he likes me even after we got into university. But I couldn't bring myself to like him. I even said so harsh things to him to make him realize that I have no feelings for him but he didn't change. One day, I explained him that I really can't bring myself to like him and said we can never be together with really long text. So he said 'Okay, I won't annoy you anymore. I'll try to love someone else'. Even though I said this to him so many times before it was the first time I received this kind of reply. After that he stopped contacting me and after while he got a girlfriend. So I thought 'Ah, what he said is true this time'. Then suddenly he started calling me again recently and said he couldn't forget me. He lacks nothing but I don't really know why I don't like him. It's so hard to imagine myself with him. What should I do?

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com