Monday, October 31, 2016

[instiz] THE BENEFIT OF DRINKING 3L OF WATER PER DAY AFTER 1 MONTH


Her skin brightened upㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ
I bet that it will get even better in the future
Water is so much better than tea

post response: +2
original post: here

1. 3L of water.... I barely drink 500ml per dayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I gotta start drinking water....

2. Wow 3L...

3. Even if it's hard to drink 3L of water per day, even 1L is super good for youㅠㅠㅠ your skin becomes dewy and it clears up

4. It's so hard to drink waterㅠㅠ I only drink 1 cup per day
>> Sameㅠㅠ

5. I think that even after seeing this, I won't be able to drink more than 2 cups per dayㅠㅠ someone help meㅠㅠ

6. 3L is way too muchㅋㅋ Just drink 1L!

7. It just looks like they angle and brightness of the picture changed...

8. She looks like a different person!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com