Friday, October 14, 2016

[enter-talk] KOREAN GIRL GROUPS VS JAPANESE GIRL GROUPS

A friend from Japan came to visit (our mom know each other so we became close),
she's someone I became friends with through liking idols...
She's really proud about her Japanese idols and always tells me this and that about them.
Even when I'm a bit tired of it, I just go "ah~ is that so~".
But at one time, she said something like thatㅋㅋㅋ
"There's no pretty kid in Korea who can compare to Nishino Nanase's prettiness"
When I heard that, I went what??? And laughed out loudㅋㅋㅋ
I didn't even know who Nishino Nanase was so I went to look her up..
ㅋㅋㅋㅋShe's indeed pretty but I felt that she's more cute than pretty...
My friend also always says how "Korean celebrities all had surgery" and she always tells me things that make me uncomfortable..
I tried to suppress my temper deep inside but I really lost my mind... I get that she's proud of her country but I don't understand why she tries to provoke me so much..
Furthermore, it's not like it's an issue worth fighting over with her...
I just bare it as much as I can..ㅋㅋㅋ
Anyways, I was really pissed so I tried to come up with a comparison of Korean and Japanese idols///



Japan's Nishino Nanase




Jiho from OMG and Soojin from Wassup

I really think that Korean kids are prettier..
Maybe because I'm Korean but I also think that Koreans have better bodies and faces..
Of course, it's not that I hate Japan, I think that Japanese girls are really cute in their own ways..

+


post response:
[+420][-31]
original post: here

ㄱ |2016.10.14 12:56 신고하기
I tried to see what's pretty about Japanese girls but I only found them cute. As for our country, we have girls like Suzy, Seolhyun, Yoona, Sulli, and Hani and Korea wins overwhelmingly with our actresses;;
155
22

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.14 11:11 신고하기
Nishino Nanase? She's alright, same for Hashimoto Kanna. There are a lot of pretty female idols in Japan but not to the point for your friend to call our celebrities ugly or to bash them for their surgeriesㅋㅋㅋ First of all, our country has girls like Yoona, Suzy, Sulli and Irene (T/N: Koreans call them YoongSuzSulRene), but we also have Seolhyun, Hani and Nana, we all all these 7 people tooㅋㅋ I find that in Japanese songs, their voices don't match the beat and they sound a bit countrified? Anyways, they are so-so. I prefer Korean songs way more (of course, in my opinion)
133
13

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.14 02:41 신고하기
Reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So annoyedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ To be honest, our country has awesome faces too like Seolhyun, Hani, Yoona, Suzy, Sulli, Tzuyu.. Don't these people answer her question already?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey are tall, skinny and their facial features are refreshingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and if you look at them, there's no hint of surgeryㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJust look at their Gyaru trend and they have already lost
123
29

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.14 16:43 신고하기
???
118
1

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.14 16:11 신고하기
No matter how pretty Kanna is, she's only 152cm and in real life, she's at most 150cm. She's in her 3rd grade of high school and probably had most of her growth happening already.. She will look like a short choding next to Seolhyun or Suzy 
110
0

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.14 17:07 신고하기
Seolhyun alone wins over all Japanese idolsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
105
3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com